Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Important Update Required!

Hello lovelies,
Let me fill you in on this past year, 2013:
       *Went to Paris, FR. in July.
       *Applied back to SDSU to finish SLP program.
       *Degree in ASL (finishing this semester!)
       *Started working at a *computer* store.
       *Purchased unpainted old Italian bicycle frame called an Olmo.
       *Had Joe Bell paint said Olmo a devastatingly scrumptious shade of red.
       *Stopped working on Voir L'amour Photography to focus on school.
       *Had the most amazing boyfriend (and still do!)
       *Lost a dear friend.
       *The Doctor.
       *Hung out with awesome people whom I am lucky enough (and surprisingly cool/intelligent enough) to call my friends.

Much more happened, but sitting here and trying to remember, well, you know what happens when you try to remember things. These are the most important, in no particular order. =]

What about finding these so-called passions, you ask?

Well, I found one. Paris, France. The current home of my heart. Food, metro, culture, voila! C'est belle.

I've been reading and watching a fair amount of movies lately to try to stimulate creative juices as I have a young adult story idea forming, but it is no where near the drawing board. I find it makes me tired, all this visual stimulation, and miss doing things with my hands- but oh!! The glorious distraction of  blindingly bright screens.

Anyhow, I've to run home. I'm still sitting at work an hour later and they are about to close up shop. More adventures to come.

Best,
Chelsé

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Finding my Passions Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger