Monday, February 14, 2011

"Lost in your Arms" goodness

I'm a hopeless, irrevocably, inexcusable, sappy, dreamy-eyed romantic. Part of me wants notes scattered with petals on the floor and for you to always call me Beautiful. Not babe. To be swept off my feet and hear something akin to I am the blood in your veins. The marrow in your bones. I am a part of you as you are a part of me. Forever.

Granted, this on-spurt of romantic goo is probably because of the old dime novels I've been devouring lately. Ah, Julia Quinn. Why do you make that sort of love seem so attainable?

Have you ever blushed so hard your ears burned?

Made scones today. With white chocolate and apricots. Made boyo chicken a la Julia Child for lunch. Now it's dinner time and I'm thinking something Italian. Perhaps I'll just run over and pick up some pizza. Or make what we have here. That would be fine as well. =}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Finding my Passions Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger