Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can we glue it back on?

Today was one of those days that you sit down and think, "Why the hell didn't today go well? I felt great!" (well, minus the cough, sneezing and runny nose.)

For those of you who don't care fine. You've come to the wrong place. For those of you that do, even better.

Day started at 1AM when I awoke dehydrated to find boyo unable to sleep again. He said he'd come to bed soon so I went to bed. Only to wake up at 4AM (he's asleep, thankfully), then 6AM. Then 6:50AM, then 7:40AM to finally misread the clock and think it's 9 o'clock, but it wasn't and I woke boyo up. Hurrah. =[ It was 8 o'clock.

Ah well, we all have those, just get up and go, right? Reading The Rainmaker and it told me something along the lines of, "don't drink coffee because you'll spill it on yourself and the stain will distract your customer." Did I mention I was meeting with a model to set up a shoot today?

The website we used was freaking out, so as it was working, I sent her a message verifying today. No response last night so I figured I'd text in the morning. She had my number if she wasn't showing, no big deal. Quick text, "Can't make it." But nothing. So, all dressed up, I take a final sip of my coffee and it dribbles down my chin and all over the front of my sweater... shirt. Thing.

Get to the coffee shop, realized we hadn't had breakfast we get a sandwich, which was pretty tasty! Sundried tomatoes, regular tomatoes, a bit of mayo, onions, a little mustard, mozzarella cheese AND chedder . Toasted. Oh yeah. Tasty!!

Send the model a text and, whoops! She's can't make it. For legitimate reasons, mind you! We plan on rescheduling and off we go. Some hours later, boyo and I get indian food. It's pretty tasty as well and the ladies behind the counter are in a good mood today. I smile and spicy, delicious veggies are all mine! With ginger beer! Punjabi Tandoor on Activity Road. A must have. A crave!

Off to home, nearly bursting at how quickly we devoured our food and off we go again, this time, to get me to work. Which wasn't bad! Mind you I overheard that the restaurant owners are ready to call it quits and confirm this rumor going around. but ah well. Oh and an issue with W2's.

Come home to find our picnic table destroyed. A nasty mess. Watched a bit of photographer's videos and relax on the floor with my love and I decide, (because I've been thinking of getting my hair cut and because his hair was bugging him so much that he was pulling it out), to cut his hair.

Just to try what the hair clippers manual said vs. the video I watched last time, I used the clippers and kept them on the very long side, to be safe. I like his hair on the longer side.

Let's just say, people may give us a military discount now. Without asking for I.D.

Yes, lovelies, I chopped it off. No intentionally, but again, he doesn't care how his hair is.

I am sad for him. I sincerely wished to pick it back off the floor and put it back. To close my eyes and hope it never happened. It really does make my heart heavy. I know it's just hair, and I know it shouldn't bug me as much as it always has, especially getting my own hair cut, but boyo's? It makes me feel like our pet hamster died.

(and we don't even have a hamster.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Finding my Passions Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger