Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreaming with nothing changed.

What if you begin to dream the impossible? To imagine the unreachable? Does it hold true that you’re just setting yourself up for certain failure and heartbreak? Is it so adolescent to dream so large, so vividly that you feel you have no other choice? Doesn’t someone have to try?

Have been tinkering around with odd ideas of what to study in college. Silly me not to see what was before me. At least, what it feels is before me now. My next mission is to study photography. Why? There’s not a good steady market and for all I know it’s a waste of college. For all any of us knows. Like an English degree. Right?

I just get these images in my head that need to come out, be expressed. I always wished I could draw so someone could see them, but I can set them up and shoot them, can’t I? Gearing more towards fashion, I’m being drawn like a bee to a flower, like a child to a sweet.
Annie Leibovitz. Stark, creative, dark, beautiful, Insightful, creative, herself.
A successful upheaval today. Tired, numb, sore, burned. There will never be enough sleep today. The body demands it, eyes closing, mind rocking and the general slowness of sleep. And yet it is elusive. The waiting today for life to begin has lulled me enough to settle into this half daze. Something is about to begin. A month from now I’ll be sitting somewhere, waiting still. The time is not right, but it will be. Eventually.

Back to school for photography. There’s a good idea. At the very least, it will carry me long enough to hit that check. Bachelors means nothing to a Master.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Finding my Passions Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger