Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've stumbled, in more ways than one!




I've stumbled into some old doodles of mine I'm thinking of resurrecting. Possibly doing mini animations once a month. (notice the large span of time I'm giving myself on 1 animation!)




Above: I have an obsession. That obsession is with monsters. Personal monsters. Everyone has something they'd rather not talk about and we carry it in our subconscious, a lead on our judgments. In my series, everyone's monsters are depicted somehow. They interact with them, it becomes a sort of familiar.... This is mine.



Coffee..... =}

How else I stumbled, well, just let my mouth run ahead of my mind.

Above: A drawing in style of a good friend of mine back in highschool. Thanks, Danny =]

I've done a painting or two, but no drawings lately and it's become a bit odd. I've found myself wanting to doodle, but am a bit out of practice. Imagine that! No notebooks to scribble on the ledges with! Ah, phooey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Finding my Passions Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger